Seche Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- 1. All materials on Seche.com is owned by AII, its affiliates or other third parties from whom AII has received certain legal rights. All materials on this site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, save, download, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit or in any way exploit any of the materials on Seche.com. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by AII to do so.
- 2. While AII has made reasonable efforts to include information on Seche.com which is accurate and timely, AII makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information and, specifically, AII assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the material on this site. Moreover, AII neither warrants nor represents that your use of the information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with AII. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND NEITHER AII NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, TRANSMISSION OR MAINTENANCE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SITE, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF AII HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the material on Seche.com are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis, and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions which might impact you.
- 3. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access Seche.com. You agree that you will not circumvent, avoid or defeat any security measures or systems used on the site. AII assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this site, or the downloading of any information from Seche.com.
- 4. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed throughout the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of American International Industries and third party licensors. Nothing on this site is a license or permission to use the Trademarks. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited, and AII will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
- 5. Descriptions of AII's products contained within the site are not product labeling. You should use AII's products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products in the country of purchase.
- 6. Internet users located in countries which are subject to U.S. trade embargo laws and regulations are prohibited from accessing this site and are asked to promptly exit the site at this time.
- 7. Any communication or material transmitted to this site by electronic mail or other means shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to AII can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by AII or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
- 8. AII has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to this site. As a result, AII is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
- 9. AII reserves the right to alter or delete any material from Seche.com at any time. AII further reserves the right to discontinue this site at any time and without notice.
- 10. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In the event of a dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California. Violations of these Terms, including unauthorized use of the site, may be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken. You understand and agree that in AII's sole discretion, and without prior notice, AII may terminate and block your access to the site. Violating any limitations or terms on the site will be deemed to be a violation of these Terms. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to AII for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
- 11. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following addresses:
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIES
2220 GASPAR AVENUE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90040
American International Industries will not sell any information we gather at our web sites. We collect identifiable information for four reasons:
- 1. To contact consumers with reminders, updates, and news,
- 2. To notify winners of contests,
- 3. To send out brochures etc. via regular mail, and
- 4. To conduct consumer testing and feedback
SURVEYS REMINDERS, UPDATES, NEWS!
In various places within the American International Industries Web Sites, there is an option to subscribe to an E-mail database, which is used to send reminders, updates and hot news pertaining to the web sites. There's always an option to decline the subscription or unsubscribe after receiving the newsletter. E-mail addresses gathered from minors and adults for subscription purposes are used only for this purpose and no other.